Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

Here's a Mother's Day message to the Grandmas in our lives. We love you. Thanks for being a part of our lives, and the wonderful grandparents you are to our kids. They love you and miss you so much!

It has been interesting to be alone this Mothers Day.. some sad moments, but John sent me a dozen roses (through Lisa, thanks Lisa!) and a bag of chocolates he had bought before he left, and "hidden" for the girls to give me. Then a good friend invited us over for dinner (I think four other people offered to have us over as well, but we had to decline.. I felt so loved!) and we really had a nice dinner and good company. So although I didn't get a "day off" or anything, it was a nice day, all things considered. Still... 10 days til John comes home!

1 comment:

Andrea G. said...

what a great idea to do a video message for your moms... I bet they loved it! Wow-- I just noticed how blonde Kimmie's hair looks. I hope you had a wonderful day... even with John gone. You are an incredible mother--I have always admired you for your ablities and care in raising your children.