We got up here to Washington and got into wedding mode, and got my sister all married off. Things went smoothly and we had a fun but very very long day. The kids were troopers and were so cute in their wedding duds, I have to attach a picture:


Tomorrow we are going to the beach to play at the bay and maybe pick some raspberries. It is fun now that the wedding is over to have some real down time and be able to play and relax a bit. Next week we will have to head back to real life and all it's worries but we are enjoying our time now.
Oh, and Calvin is walking! He can go across the room now, and prefers walking to crawling. He has also figured out how to navigate the stairs up and down (we didn't have any at our old house) and is fascinated with my parents' dog (and managed to beat it up... the kid's not scared of anything except loud noises. He grabbed onto the dog (which stands taller that he does) and pulled his hair and whacked his head and nose a few times, so now the dog won't go anywhere near him!).
I also have to say "hey" to all the friends back in Lexington. I think about you guys a lot and miss you. Thanks for being so awesome and such great friends!!
9 comments:
Are you guys living in Washington now? You said you were visiting your parents there, but I haven't seen where you said you moved to! Welcome back to the west coast, by the way!
No, just visiting WA, we'll probably end up in Colorado--as far as we know...
Hey!!! When do you head back to reality? Do you have time for a visit with me? :o) Happy (early) Birthday!
I love weddings but it is nice to be home and relaxing too. My family always has to pass through Coure de Lane, ID when we travel. My dad wanted to retire there. It is pretty.
SO CUTE!! I am so excited that Calvin is walking! That sounds like a lot of driving...yuck...but, fun memories! We certainly miss you and Sarah asks frequently if we can go play at "Kristens". We love you!
The picture of you and your kids at the temple is priceless! I LOVE it. Glad you are out having a little fun this summer. I keep thinking about you, and checkig this blog to see where you are at!!!!
It is great to see pictures of your beautiful children. We really miss them. We are back from the Hill Cumorah and sorry we missed out on the move, but glad to hear that you made it to Colorado (and beyond) safely.
Love, Grandpa Krebs
Hehehe, poor Coby. He'll be wary of any small children from now on! Wish you had a video of that one.
can I just say I am so jealous. It sounds like you guys have been busy. Glad the wedding went good. Mia is walking too but Mason is no where close. We miss you here too! take care
Post a Comment