The kids got Cars the movie from their Aunt Laura. You have no idea how excited Calvin was to open that! He got all excited and jumped up and down saying "Light-ing A-Keen!! Light-ing A-Keen!!" They watched it later on after breakfast (I took a nap).
The kids in their new pajamas from G&G P and their presents. So excited!!

Emily LOVES her new horse and carriage from Santa. Actually, the other kids do too and sometimes sharing has been tough! The blasted tail came out the next day and Emily was distraught, but fortunately Mom can be somewhat clever at times (sitting on the floor for an hour gathering up the hair and trying to get it all the same length again was a definite labor of love) and got the tail back in.

The boys had a great time playing with Calvin's new cars. I'm not sure who was having more fun... I'll post a video and you can judge for yourself.
The girls in their new hats from Aunt Angela. Thanks Ang! Now they finally have hats that fit, and they will wear!The day after Christmas we went down to John's parents' again and they all went sledding. Kimmie and I still were harbouring memories of our last sledding trip and decided to wait at home. However, they had a great time and I feel bad for bailing. Ah well.
Emily loves sledding and had a great time.

3 comments:
We are so much alike!
I try so hard to enjoy things like sledding and playing in the snow for my kids sake, but I really just can't stand it. I hate the cold and the wet, well I love it as long as I am indoors!
Cute kiddos! Ammón can't for the life of him understand why ponies and princess stuff is fun :) We have some work to do with him or he'll be giving any girls we have legos and GI joes every Christmas.
Love the video of the boys playing cars. Dallin and Scott love to play together, too.
Post a Comment